RULES 1. All wagers accepted by ROLLERBET.COM are subject to these rules.
2. ROLLERBET.COM reserves the right to cancel any wager made on an obviously "bad" line or a wager made after an event has started.
3. ROLLERBET.COM reserves the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any wager.
4. Wagers are graded only after the contest is final.
5. The winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion; ROLLERBET.COM does not recognize protested games or overturned decisions for wagering purposes. The result of an event suspended after the start of competition will be decided according to the wagering rules specified for that sport by ROLLERBET.COM.
6. You must be at least 18 years of age join ROLLERBET.COM.
7. In all futures wagering (for example, total season wins, World Series Winner, etc.), the winner as determined by the League Commissioner will also be declared the winner for betting purposes except when the minimum number of games required for the future to have 'action' has not been completed.
8. Las Vegas rules will apply to any rule or wager not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
9. All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to changes and revisions by ROLLERBET.COM without prior written notice.
10. Minimum and maximum wager amounts on all sporting events will be determined by ROLLERBET.COM and are subject to change without prior written notice. ROLLERBET.COM also reserves the right to adjust limits on individual accounts as well.
11. ROLLERBET.COM relies entirely upon the information provided by the customer in the application in order to establish a wagering account. ROLLERBET.COM is not responsible for any form of misrepresentation by the customer.
12. In the event funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify ROLLERBET.COM of aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by ROLLERBET.COM, any transaction resulting from the error shall be void.
13. READ BACK IS FINAL: After wagers are placed by telephone, the phone clerk will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm wagers by stating their client number and password. If a client confirms a read back where the telephone clerk made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the client to correct any errors during the read back.
14. In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnection, etc) it is the customer's responsibility to call back immediately to confirm his wager(s) or the wager(s) will be voided. Please, call back to confirm your wager(s).
15. When wagering on the Internet, members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review your wagers for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. ROLLERBET.COM does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the client and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Clients may review their wagers in the TRANSACTIONS section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted. CHECK ALL TRANSACTIONS CAREFULLY!
16. Disputes must be lodged within seven (7) days from the date the wager in question has been decided. No claims will be honored after this period. The client is solely responsible for their account transactions.
17. Each client is wholly responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his betting account and should make every effort to prevent the use of his personal account number by any third party. Any transactions entered into where the account holder's number and password have been given to effect a wager shall stand as bona fide transactions dependent only upon the current balance in the account.
18. In the event a customer suspects a third party may have their client number and password, the customer may at any time ask that ROLLERBET.COM furnish the customer with a new client number and password.
19. ROLLERBET.COM shall not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by this Web site or its content. This includes any person's use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to connect with or use the site, delay in operations or transmission, failure of communication lines, or any errors or omissions in content.
20. All account balances and transactions appear in the currency selected when the account was originally opened.
21. In those types of games or contests in which a draw is a common result, ROLLERBET.COM may offer a three-way line with the draw as the third betting option. In these cases, when the outcome is a draw, only those bettors who wagered on the draw will be paid as winners; those who wagered on either team or contestant to win will lose their stake.
22. ROLLERBET.COM reserves the right to suspend a client account without prior notice and return all funds.
23. ROLLERBET.COM communicates with our clients via the email address & phone number listed during the sign up process. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain an active email account, to provide us with the correct email address and to advise ROLLERBET.COM of any changes in the address or phone number. Any customer not having an email address and/or phone number reachable by ROLLERBET.COM will have his account suspended until such an address and/or phone number is provided to us.
24. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct. BUY POINTS You have the opportunity to buy points on straight bets and if bets in football and basketball.
You will typically pay more to buy on and off of 3 and 7 in football. Prices vary so please call customer service if you have questions. STRAIGHT BETS Straight bets are bets placed on a side or a total in Football or Basketball and Baseball. A straight bet on a side usually involves a point-spread. In this case you are wagering on a team to win the given time period on which you wager (game, 1st, 2nd half) after the score is adjusted by the particular point-spread.
When you wager on a total you are wagering that the score of the game for the given time period (game, 1st, 2nd half) will be over or under a designated number. In either of these two bets you are laying 11 to win 10 or some variance of those odds, an example being bettors playing one side will lay 12 to win 10 and bettors playing the other side will lay 10 to win 10.
When wagering on game totals you are betting on the combined score of the game to go over or under the designated number for the time period of your bet, i.e. 1st half, half time or full game.
Total wagers on the full game or 2nd half include overtime periods except in the case of Soccer when three way betting is offered ( the tie is offered as a betting option). If the tie is offered as an option overtime is not included in the calculation of the game total.
MONEY LINE Money Lines are used to some degree in most major Sports. In a money-line bet you are wagering on the outright winner of the contest independent of any point-spread. For every money line there is one number for each of the two sides of the play, the underdog and the favorite. An example of a money-line in football is: Colts -140 Dolphins +120 In this example the favorite is denoted by the minus sign and the underdog by the plus sign. You would wager $140 to win $100 on the Colts (the favorite) and you would wager $100 to win $120 on the Dolphins (the underdog). Because no point-spread is used to determine the winner you must risk more money to win less on the favorite and vice-versa on the underdog.
RUN LINE When wagering on baseball you can select the run line as your wager option. A baseball run line is a combination of a point spread and a money line. In a run line you lay 1.5 runs on the favorite and also you either lay or get money depending upon the degree of the favorite. The reverse is true for the underdog. You get 1.5 runs and again you either lay or get money depending on the degree of the underdog. An example of a run line is: Angels +1.5 -140 Twins -1.5 +120 In this example you get 1.5 runs with the Angels but you must lay $140 to win $100. If you choose the Twins you must lay 1.5 runs but you get $120 for every $100 you lay. Note: You cannot take a parlay between the run line and the Total of the same game. Run lines are always Listed Pitchers and the game must go 8 1/2 innings or more.
FUTURE PROPS At ROLLERBET.COM we offer proposition wagers on selected college and pro games. These can include individual player propositions and team propositions. Players and teams must start the contest for the props to be considered action and where applicable the game must go the official length for the prop to be action. Future wagers can also be found at ROLLERBET.COM. These include wagers to win the championship, conference, division, etc. Over/Under on season wins are also available. All bets are paid at the conclusion of the event or season in question. In the event of a dispute not covered here Las Vegas rules apply. There are different limits on the various propositions and they can only be played as a straight wager no parlays are allowed.
TEASERS Teasers allow you to select multiple teams at a better spread in the direction of your choice. Payoffs vary based on the number of teams and points you select. Because teaser options may vary between accounts please check with customer service for details on your specific teaser options. Note: In a two team teaser a push and a win is considered no action. A push and a loss is a loss. IF-BETS If bets are a chain of conditional straight wagers based on two possible conditions: If win (single action) and if win, tie or cancel (double action).
In the first case, single action, the bettor will have action on the next wager in the chain only if the first one wins and so on down the chain. In double action the player will have action on the next bet and so on if the first bet wins, ties or cancels. If bets can contain 2 or more selections and cannot have any open spots. All parts of an individual if bet must be placed at the same time and be for the same amount or lower than the one before it. All bets are graded on an individual basis. This bet lets the player have action on a multiple number of games with minimal risk. You are using the money you wagered on the first game to wager on the second and so forth. Each bet is graded independently so you do not have to win all selections like a teaser or parlay. PARLAYS *
A parlay is a wager in which you choose 2 or more teams or totals together in one wager in order to receive a larger payout while risking a smaller amount of money.
* You can mix and match different sports into parlays, and even create parlays with the same game (with some restrictions).
* Correlated parlays are not allowed. An example of this would be a parlay with the 1st half and the game spread of the same game.
* A loss on any part of the parlay constitutes a loss.
* In the case of a push AND all other winners the parlay reverts down one level. For example, a 6-team parlay with one push and five winning plays would revert to a 5-team parlay for purposes of payout.
* In the case of a 2-team parlay with one push and one winner the parlay will revert to a strait wager with the amount of the parlay used as the "risk" amount. For example a 2-team parlay with both teams at the standard -110 would pay out 91% of the parlay amount.
* When a money line is used in the parlay it has the potential to alter the payout amount in either direction depending on the line. REVERSES A reverse is a wager on all the possible combinations of a 2 team double action if bet.
An example of a 2-team reverse is: Eagles –7 110/100 Padres +135 100/135 Here you have two if plays on the reverse: Eagles/Padres and Padres/Eagles. If the eagles win, your Padres bet automatically stand and vice-versa. Your maximum risk in this situation is $220 provided you risk $110 on the Eagles to win $100 and $100 to win $135 on the Padres. If you risked the $220 you stand to win $470.